When i wake up in the morning

When i wake up in the morning
When I wake up in the morning

Sunday 11 September 2016

S-P-A-C-E with Jacksepticeye

Hello and welcome back today I'm going to be talking about the space inquiry I have to do luckily we only have to do six things not ten. (YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)Anyway so far I've done a power point on "Space Life" and it was fun I enjoyed making each slide and putting info on it.
I learnt a lot like for example the first drink in space was Recycled Urine/Pee or the first thing eaten in space was Apple sauce or Astronauts can watch a movie once a week.
I wouldn't mind going to Space but... I will never have the money to do that unless i become a very famous celebrity and have 24 million dollars then I can go to space but I've still got a few years till I know what I'm  

No comments:

Post a Comment